During Reiki II, our spiritually centered focus continues, but this time hones in on the sacred nature of distant healing. Reiki II builds on the foundations learned in Reiki I and amplifies the power of Reiki flowing through you.
During the training, you will receive both Traditional Usui and Usui Tibetan Level II attunements. You will also learn how to use the three sacred symbols to increase the power of Reiki, mental/emotional healing, and sending Reiki across distance (both physical distance and to the past or future). We will solidify the foundations learned during Level I and also learn additional techniques including how to use the sacred symbols in a session and how to send distance healing. We also expand on our understanding of ourselves as energy healers and broaden our awareness of the healer’s mindset and what it means to send distant healing. As with all our classes, this 12-hour course gives ample time for learning theory, history, and techniques. It is also spacious enough to invite open, interactive discussion along with lots of hands-on practice.
How to Enroll in Reiki II:
- Tuition: $250
- Dates: Dec. 7th & 8th, 2019
- Class Times: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm each day
- Pre-requisite: Reik Level I with Cup of Life Healing Center or interview/approval from Satya
- Pre-registration required. $50 enrollment deposit (non-refundable) saves space in the class.
- Early Bird Special: Enroll by Nov 22nd & Take $25 OFF