Reiki, a Japanese healing modality that reduces stress and promotes health and healing, can be learned by anyone. Reiki may be used for both self-healing and to treat others. It is a highly effective and practical tool that can be used every day to empower you in support of your health and overall well-being.
All of our Reiki classes are spiritually centered and designed to give you a solid foundation on how to practice Reiki and on how to be a conscientious energy healer. This 14-hour course gives ample time for learning theory, history, and techniques. It is also spacious enough to invite open, interactive discussion along with lots of hands-on practice.
Reiki I Class Details:
- Dates: March 14th & 15th, 2020
- Class Times: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm each day
- Tuition: $175
- Pre-registration required. The class is limited to 10 participants.
SPECIAL ENROLLMENT SAVINGS:
*Offers cannot be combined. Savings are based on full-priced tuition.*
Enrollment and Payment Details:
All enrollment deposits are non-refundable and guarantee a spot in the class. Payment plans are available upon request for all multi-class enrollments and Reiki Ideals class. Balances due at the start of class unless a payment plan prearranged.
- Enroll in Reiki I Only – (3/14 & 3/15). $50 deposit. Balance due at class start.
- Enroll in Reiki I and II – (3/14, 3/15 & 5/16, 5/17). $130 deposit. Payment Plan Info: Additional payments of $130 each are due on 3/14 and 5/16.
You may register online, by mail, or in-person in our office. To register by mail: Make check to Cup of Life Healing Center and mail to 82 Washington St. Keene, NH 03431
*Additional training dates available upon request. Contact Tricia “Satya” Hurley for more information: satya@CupofLifeHealing.com OR (603) 493-3286 (mobile).