About Reiki Training
Reiki can easily be learned by anyone. It is passed on through Teacher to Student via a series of attunements to the given level of Reiki energy. Whether your desire is for self-healing or to enhance your current practices, Reiki training offers a unique opportunity for spiritual growth.
Cup of Life Healing Center’s Reiki Training program is designed as a comprehensive training program to cultivate strong, confident Reiki practitioners and Reiki Masters. We not only provide solid teaching of both traditional Usui and Usui Tibetan Reiki techniques and teaching methods, but also full mentoring and community support along your training path and personal journey of spiritual growth and self-discovery.
Each level of training builds on the previous and strengthens the energy flowing through the practitioner. There is a cumulative building of the healer’s toolbox of techniques and ways to use or channel the Reiki energy.
All levels of Reiki training include instructional and hands-on application of techniques learned. All levels also include active discussion and application of Reiki as it relates to self-healing, stress reduction, personal and spiritual growth, as well as increasing spiritual awareness and intuition –all essential tools on the journey to providing healing support for oneself and others.
Training is lead by Tricia Hurley. Tricia interweaves teachings and techniques, traditional uses and applications of Reiki that she has learned through two intensive Reiki master trainings, experiences in her private Reiki practice and her passion for yoga, spiritual healing and the energy body. This combination provides a distinctive and enriched learning experience – providing as solid foundation in practical knowledge of Reiki and assisting you in expanding your spiritual practices and to co-create peace and soul awareness.
Delve into this sacred Japanese healing tradition that will allow you to cultivate your intuition and rediscover your ability to heal yourself and others. Class focus includes:
- What is Reiki
- Reiki History and Uses
- Reiki ideals
- 1st Level Attunements
- Self-Healing Practice Techniques
- Intro to Understanding the Energy Body
- Intro to Clinical Application Techniques
- Hands-On Practice of Giving Reiki
- Applying use of Reiki to everyday living
This next level of attunements builds on the first, to attain higher levels of Reiki energy, amplifying the vibratory level in our physical and etheric bodies. The key to level II – practitioners learn how to use Reiki to heal the past or send Reiki to the future. Specific techniques and tools are also given for mental/emotional healing and for increasing and amplifying the power of Reiki flowing through the practitioners hands. Class focus includes:
- 2nd Level Attunements
- Use of the sacred Reiki symbols for increasing the power of Reiki, for mental/emotional healing and for sending Reiki over distance
- Additional tools and techniques given for working with the Energy Body
- Additional Clinical Application Techniques
- Hands-On Practice
Reiki Master Training
The next two levels of training dive deep into the essence of Reiki. Earlier levels of training, as taught by Cup of Life Healing Center, set a key foundation for deeper studies. As such, Reiki Master candidates are required to complete both Level’s I & II with Cup of Life Healing Center prior to beginning the Reiki Master training program.
Especially at these higher levels, practice and experience with the Reiki energies as well as on-going community support are KEY elements in this comprehensive training program.
Reiki III (Usui Reiki Master)
Level III (sometimes called III A) training begins with 4-monthly meetings that provide a forum for Reiki Usui Master trainees to cultivate their skills, prepare their bodies, minds and spirits for receiving the higher levels of energy, and to ask questions and remain connected with the entire group. Additional homework and practicum is also required.
Level III concludes with a training weekend that gives attunement to the Traditional Usui Master symbol as well as additional techniques to incorporate into treatment practice. Class focus during the training weekend includes:
- The Usui Master attunement & symbol is given – which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can also be used for healing on its own.
- Advanced techniques are given including use of crystals and stones, using crystal grid and an advanced aura clearing technique
- Hands-on practice with new techniques
- Applying use of Reiki to everyday living – embodying the ideals of a Reiki Master
Prerequisite: Reiki I & II with Cup of Life Healing Center. Minimum of 6 months as a Reiki II practitioner (by the start of the attunement weekend). Additional homework and hands-on application of clinical techniques, to be complete prior to the attunement weekend, required as well.
Reiki IV (Tibetan/Usui Reiki Master/Teacher)
Level IV training (sometimes called III B) concludes this path. While the primary focus of this training is on learning how to teach others, there is benefit even if one does not intend to teach professionally. Additional techniques are taught and additional attunements are given including the Usui/Tibetan Master symbol. Class focus includes:
- The complete Usui/Tibetan master attunement is given along with full instruction and practice on how to do all levels of attunements, including a healing attunement and the Reiki Master attunements
- The Usui/Tibetan system as taught by the International Center for Reiki training is used
- Traditional Usui methods of attunement are also reviewed.
- Ample time is given in class to practice all attunements as well as exploring deeper the lifestyle of a Reiki Master.
Prerequisite: Reiki III with Cup of Life Healing Center.